Product: Everything you need to make your own kefir at home!
- You will receive 1/4 cup (4 generous tablespoons) of live active organic water kefir grains. This will produce about 4-6 cups of delicious water kefir starting out and more as it grows.
- Durable Culture-Friendly Plastic Strainer
- Diameter of the strainer: 5.5 inches. Will easily hold and strain a quart or more.
- Black or White - Chosen at Random
- Made of plastic and fine nylon mesh; convenient and culture-friendly material for your milk & water kefir. Dishwasher safe.
- Features hooks to facilitate straining your cultured beverages easily over a bowl
- Handmade Elastic Sustainable Brewing Cloth Lid
- To use as your culture's designated brewing lid (reusable, culture-friendly, breathable, bug/dust proof, and washable!).
- Wooden or plastic spoon to help stir and strain your kefir
- Detailed step-by-step instructional PICTURE guide: Everything you need to know for caring for your grains and making great kefir (along with pics to show you how!).
- Recipes: Including various flavoring, smoothies, and Italian sodas.
- Instructions are sent with notification of shipment, to give you time to prepare for necessary supplies and ingredients!
- Learn more about water kefir and our grains
Yield: This amount of kefir grains will produce about 4-6 cups of delicious kefir each batch (24-48 hours) to start with and much more as the kefir grains grow.
Notes: Our grains are grown in Organic Whole Cane Sugar. This sugar makes for extra healthy and happy kefir grains. It also gives it a slightly brown tint (as pictured). Upon arrival, you will notice that the water kefir grains will be sitting in a light brownish liquid. The color is simply due to the organic raw brown sugar. If you grow it in white sugar, they will turn clear. Keep in mind that these grains can usually thrive in any desired sugar and will change color based on the sugar used.
Shipping: Shipping starts at $3.80. Expedited shipping available.
Will ship within 2 business days.
- We now ship live grains internationally.