Product: A perfect way to quickly check that your ferment is in the ideal temperature range. This handy little adhesive thermometer sticks right to the outside of any of your fermenting jars. It can be re-applied several times (take off prior to putting in the dishwasher, for example, then re-apply). The 58-88°F temperature range is perfect for all room temp ferments.
58-88°F (for most cultures the ideal area is the mid 70's)
- Easy to read color indicator: Green = exact temperature (pink hovers above the actual temp, and blue hovers below the actual temp). No color = 88+ or 58- degrees (off the range).
- Flexible and strong adhesive: can be re-applied several times
- No more hassle dirtying your probe kitchen thermometers, and having to re-check several times (or risking breaking mercury-filled glass thermometers)
- Design is perfectly suited for the purpose of using with room temp ferments (such as milk kefir, water kefir, kombucha, sourdough, ginger beer, and yogurts like viili & caspian)
- 2.5" tall x .75" wide: fits almost any size jar
- NOTE: Avoid placing in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
Shipping: Shipped 1st class for $2.00 within 2 business days.
- International shipping available.
- International pricing varies based on weight and combined orders, starting at $6.00 for all international locations.