XL Elastic Organic Cloth Jar Cover
Please select all options.
Product: Tightly woven yet breathable cotton cloth with a strong elastic band to use as your culture's cover during fermentation. We love using these- they're easy to pop on and off and give a tight seal against ants or fruit flies, plus they're washable. More sustainable than tossing out hundreds of coffee filters or paper towels, and has a perfect snug fit.
Size: EXTRA LARGE SIZE. Stretchy elastic that will fit gallon jars and much larger containers! From 4 to 9 inches in diameter!
- Unbleached and chemical-free Organic cotton Cloth
- Individually Handmade - designed specifically for the purpose of using with room temperature ferments (such as milk kefir, water kefir, kombucha, sourdough, ginger beer, and yogurts like viili & caspian).
- Flexible and strong elastic band snuggly and securely fits many size jars, from bottle neck to wide mouth (even snugly fits tiny bottle necks when folded in half- as pictured below.
- Densely woven yet permeable cotton cloth, allows your culture to breathe and expire carbon dioxide but keeps outside contaminates and critters at bay.
- Washable and reusable! Avoid fabric softeners and heated drying to prolong life and use! :)