Unique from kombucha scobys. Grown with organic green tea and local raw honey. It’s a more lactic acid ferment instead of acidic acid ferment of kombucha. A shorter ferment than kombucha, less alcohol and generally considered more pleasant tasting.
The Yemoos Difference:
- Always fed with organic tea and raw honey
- Grown in small individual batches for healthy scobys
- Originally sourced from top Jun growers
- Lab tested
- Kombucha scobys have never been frozen, dried or refrigerated.
- Packed and shipped fresh from properly nourished scoby hotels.