Product: You will receive 1 generous tablespoon of live and healthy milk kefir grains which will come from our small, lucky portion of grains that are fed solely on our raw grass-fed goat's milk*(read notes below). It will produce atleast 1-2 cups of kefir a day to start with and much more as the kefir grains grow.
You will also receive:
- A detailed step-by-step instructional PICTURE guide: Everything you need to know for caring for your grains and making great kefir (along with pics to show you how!).
- Recipes: Including various flavoring, smoothies, and Italian sodas and homemade cream cheese.
- Instructions are sent with notification of shipment, to give you time to prepare for necessary supplies and ingredients!
- Learn more about milk kefir and our grains
Yield: This amount of kefir grains will produce about 1-2 cups of delicious kefir each day to start with and much more as the kefir grains grow.
*Notes: Raw milk produces wonderful kefir grains, due to the milk being full of enzymes and unadulterated nutrients unlike milk that's gone through commercial pasteurization and homogenization. Goats milk is particularly nutritious, similar to human's milk, easier to digest, and is not a part of the A1 and A2 milk debate, which affects cows milk (both raw and commercial).
Upon arrival, the milk kefir may give off a strong yeasty and/or sour smell when you open the bag, this is just from the natural gas produced by the grains and is to be expected.
Shipping: Shipping starts at $2.55. Expedited shipping available.
Will ship within 2 business days.
- We now ship live grains internationally.