Our newest addition (requested time and again by our customers!) - our new elastic lid for large gallon size jars. Fits jars with 4"+ diam. openings! Use as your culture's designated brewing lid for large batches! (culture-friendly, breathable, fly and dust proof, washable and reusable)
Product: Tightly woven yet breathable muslin cloth with a strong elastic band to use as your culture's cover during fermentation. We love using these- they're easy to pop on and off and give a tight seal against ants or fruit flies, plus they're washable. More sustainable than tossing out hundreds of coffee filters or paper towels, and has a perfect snug fit.
- Unbleached and chemical-free Muslin Cloth
- Individually Handmade - designed specifically for the purpose of using with room tempferments (such as milk kefir, water kefir, kombucha, sourdough, ginger beer, and yogurts like viili & caspian).
- Flexible and strong elastic band snuggly and securely fits many size jars, from bottle neck to wide mouth (even snugly fits tiny bottle necks when folded in half- as pictured below.
- Densely woven yet permeable muslin cloth, allows your culture to breathe and expire carbon dioxide but keeps outside contaminates and critters at bay.
- Washable and reusable! Avoid fabric softeners and heated drying to prolong life and use! :)
Shipping: Shipped 1st class for $2.00 within 2 business days.
- International shipping available.
- International pricing varies based on weight and combined orders, starting at $6.00 for all international locations.